Impact Global Healthcare outcomes with next generation cloud solutions.
Strong demand drives the need for a talented and ambitious Customer Support Team Leader to join us as we take one of Australia's most successful software companies to the next level.
Our vision is simple. We use technology to drive the health and well-being of patients in our markets around the world.
Henry Schein One is the global market leader in the healthcare markets we serve. Our existing solutions serve over 75,000 dental practices, 400,000 clinicians and over half a billion patients! We have ambitious plans to grow these numbers with our next generation cloud products.
Join us and enjoy:
- A collaborative working environment
- Opportunities for personal development
- Ability to interact and learn with cross functional teams around the Henry Schein global estate
- Worldwide career progression opportunities
- Latest equipment and tools
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Experience delivering 121 coaching, managing staff development and conducting team meetings
- Proven capability to motivate and lead a team to achieve customer satisfaction and business SLA targets.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Experience in workforce management including creating rosters and management of unplanned/planned leave
- Proactive nature
- A good working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- You are a highly adaptable individual who loves a fast paced and challenging work environment.
- You are motivated to deliver a high standard of performance while meeting deadlines and taking pride in delivering positive outcomes for staff and customers.
- Although experience in a software environment is highly regarded, is it not essential
If this sounds like you and you wish to be part of the Software of Excellence team, take the next step in your career and apply now!